Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice: it is not to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
–William Jennings Bryan
PeopleTek’s Outplacement Services Program
When loyal employees leave the firm, they also take with them the memories and relationships they have developed over the years. Providing substantial job search training provides a supportive environment for those venturing out into the workforces of potential customers and competitors.
Our outplacement services help individuals grapple with a sense of confusion and uncertainty to channel those emotions into positive motivation that creates new career options. PeopleTek gives you a way to provide a soft landing and a clear direction. Participants are provided with a program that helps them to get back on their feet smoothly and quickly by teaching the core principles of the job search coupled with a focused plan that is in tune with the needs of the current marketplace.
- This program is provided virtually to participants around the globe.
- Coaches speak over the phone in a series of 4 sessions.
- Participants interact with their coaches online via email and online resources to keep coaches informed of progress and next steps.
- 5 virtual group training sessions are held via conference call to educate attendees on all phases and aspects of the job search.
The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them.
–George Bernard Shaw
Bottom Line Benefits
PeopleTek’s coaches have decades of experience with leading enterprise companies. We provide expertise across all phases of the job search process that teaches participants how to:
- Identify the target markets most likely to produce results
- Develop a resume that produces interviews
- Network for substantial and lasting results
- Interview with confidence that produces job offers
PeopleTek offers participants the latest instruments to help then gain insights into their strengths that may provide the impetus for a new career direction. Some of the diagnostic instruments offered include the MBTI Report, DISC or Strong Interest. Each assessment includes the interpretation and explanation of the results.
The goal is to help participants determine what types of jobs represent the best fit. Many of these insights are instrumental in resume development and interview preparation.
PeopleTek also provides numerous job search resources that offer insights into resume development, interview preparation and job search. Utilizing the latest methods in a fast changing environment, participants learn how to leverage the latest technologies and methods that produce consistent and reliable results.
Contact us for more information!