- Phoenix Leadership Journey 162 – Session 1 on March 6, 2019 9:30 am
Leadership Journey I Overview
PeopleTek’s Leadership Journey I program coaches individuals how to gain, apply, and leverage leadership skills to envision a better tomorrow and blaze a path to achieve it.
The Leadership Journey may be attended individually or as a team. The program offers in-person or virtual coaching options to provide you with a path to attaining the courage, determination, and a clear vision needed to excel as a leader.
How Are In-Person Sessions Conducted?
- Twelve 3-hour sessions every other week
- 10-15 participants per Journey with the chance to interact with others from different companies, learning different perspectives and experiences
- Classes take place in major cities in the U
- Access to QwikCoach, our 24/7 online coaching and support tool
- QwikCoach provides simple and direct access to hundreds of tips, techniques, and practice exercises. Each Leadership Journey program has its own private domain where documents and updates may be shared only by class attendees.
- Earn continuing education PMI re-certification credits – refer to the PMI Talent Triangle for eligibility
If the in-person Leadership Journey is not offered in your city, PeopleTek offers a virtual option.