- Phoenix Leadership Journey 162 – Session 1 on March 6, 2019 9:30 am
- Florida Leadership Journey 163 – Session 1 on March 20, 2019 10:00 am
Leadership Journey I Overview
PeopleTek’s Leadership Journey I program coaches individuals how to gain, apply, and leverage leadership skills to envision a better tomorrow and blaze a path to achieve it.
The Leadership Journey may be attended individually or as a team. The program offers in-person or virtual coaching options to provide you with a path to attaining the courage, determination, and a clear vision needed to excel as a leader.
How Are In-Person Sessions Conducted?
- Twelve 3-hour sessions every other week
- 10-15 participants per Journey with the chance to interact with others from different companies, learning different perspectives and experiences
- Classes take place in major cities in the U
- Access to QwikCoach, our 24/7 online coaching and support tool
- QwikCoach provides simple and direct access to hundreds of tips, techniques, and practice exercises. Each Leadership Journey program has its own private domain where documents and updates may be shared only by class attendees.
- Earn continuing education PMI re-certification credits – refer to the PMI Talent Triangle for eligibility
If the in-person Leadership Journey is not offered in your city, PeopleTek offers a virtual option.
- You want to be more comfortable and confident in yourself and everyday situations.
- You want to understand your preferences so you can better relate to others.
- You want to present yourself in a way others will admire.
- You want to communicate better with others or you’ve been misunderstood.
- You want to establish and strengthen relationships.
- You want to make better decisions.
- You want to advance your planning and task management skills.
- Other people think you are too aggressive, assertive, or passive.
- You want to manage change better for yourself and team.
- You want to manage conflict and difficult situations better.
- You were just promoted or want to be promoted.
- You have career potential that has not been achieved.
- You want to be a better leader who motivates and inspires others.
- You want to increase employee engagement.
- You want to embrace a “Growth Mindset” and become more self-aware.
- You look great on the outside, and now it’s time to work on the inside.