Move Beyond Barriers With Journey II
Exclusively for Leadership Journey I graduates, Leadership Journey II™ is a coaching program focused on the application of concepts from Journey I and the development of comprehensive individual action plans.
While Leadership Journey I provided the road map of tools, Leadership Journey II takes leadership to the next level by clearly assessing what you as an individual desire to change in order to achieve your professional and career vision, mission, goals, and dreams. The program also focuses on barriers that get in the way of achieving success and guides you in moving beyond those barriers.
With new instruments and two private coaching sessions, you will develop a comprehensive individual action plan that targets areas most impactful for your unique situation.
By working with a coach, new concepts are tested and applied, barriers are minimized if not eliminated, and you become positioned to realize your vision, mission, and goals.
Leadership Journey II Core Components
- Work of Leaders (uses the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution to better understand your leadership behaviors and how they impact effectiveness)
- Time Mastery (eliminate detractors that impede success)
- 360 feedback process (conducted via private coaching session)
- Mastering the Change Curve (manage change while supporting your vision and organizational goals)
- Trust – The Ultimate Test (develop trust in yourself and others)
- Interpersonal Influence Inventory (learn to influence positively and with authority)
- Get Fit Coaching techniques
How is Leadership Journey II Conducted?
- 9 group sessions; each 2 hours in duration
- 2 one-on-one private coaching sessions
- Small class size
Bottom Line Benefits of Leadership Journey II
- Continue to magnify your known strengths and ensure others recognize and utilize them.
- Enhance your relationships
- Leverage your strengths to complement your vision, mission, and goals.
- Identify the results most critical for success.
- Identify which behaviors and actions you want to change.
- Learn to live life with passion.
Testimonials From Journey II Graduates
Journey II helped me to identify specific opportunities to improve my leadership abilities as well as identify what I need to do to move through the phases of change. These have been incorporated into my development plan.
Journey II helped me learn more about myself….my strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for development. It also forced me to take the time to think about these things and actually put an action plan in place.
While you continue your Journey through leadership excellence you will earn project management recertification credits and priSM credits. Why wait?