Ascend to Your Full Potential
The competencies responsible for one’s early success serve as a bedrock for a leader’s future performance. However, new and different challenges appear as one ascends higher in the organization with greater responsibility. PeopleTek expertly prepares you for that wider and more challenging mission, grooming you with the insights and more expansive thought processes. In short, an executive coach makes it possible to have candid discussions about your performance with a trusted but objective confidante, avoiding common stumbling blocks and making highly attuned and well-considered decisions.
We have done lots of research over the past three years, and we have found that leaders who have the best coaching skills have better business results.
–Tanya Clemens, V.P. of Global Executive & Organizational Development at IBM
PeopleTek initiates the program with a vigorous and realistic assessment of key strengths and gaps and their effects on your performance. The program hones and cultivates the skills that you already leverage while guiding you in the development of new competencies to rectify gaps in areas that are mission critical to your future success.
A core focus of the program involves guiding the leader to successfully navigate the changing perspective from tactical to strategic that defines executive roles. Making this leap successfully requires a deep appreciation for the wider range implications of strategic decisions that come from rich discussions with an expert executive coach.
Participants also build a variety of core executive skills that are relied upon outside of the organization. Participants develop expert customer relationship management skills that are necessary for communicating with a firm’s customers, partners, and senior executives. Successful communication requires executive presence as one must be perceived as a strong and capable leader. This skill translates into the ability to motivate and connect with individuals and teams and gaining the kind of buy-in that makes it possible to achieve the impossible.
Once used to bolster troubled staffers, coaching now is part of the standard leadership development training for elite executives and talented up-and-comers at IBM, Motorola, J.P. Morgan, Chase, and Hewlett Packard. These companies are discreetly giving their best prospects what star athletes have long had: a trusted adviser to help reach their goals.
Executive & Business Coaching Program
Participants in PeopleTek’s executive coaching programs achieve higher performance through a variety of techniques based on over 15 years of experience with seasoned execs at every level. Participants receive unbiased and objective feedback about what is really working for them and what areas need further development. Our coaches work closely to guide the creation of specific, meaningful and objective plans that are pivotal to success in the higher ranks.
Executive Coaching Program – Summary of Benefits
- Increased skill in communicating with leadership, peers, and direct reports
- More insightful and perceptive listening skills
- Stronger relationships inside the organization and with customers and partners
- Greater ability to delegate effectively that leads to increased time availability
- Increased Emotional Intelligence that leads to deeper and stronger relationships
- Greater ability to refrain from micromanagement and hold team members accountable
- 4-6 months of virtual coaching that accommodates busy travel schedules
Bottom Line Benefits
Benefits to the Business
- Delivers an average ROI of 5.7 times the initial investment (a return of more than $100,000)
- Executive productivity improvements (reported by 53% of executives)
- Organizational strength improvements (48%)
- Quality improvements (48%)
- Customer service improvements (39%)
- Greater retention of executives who received coaching (32%)
Source: Manchester Report
- Direct report and supervisor relationship improvements (greater than 70%)
- Improved teamwork (67%)
- Improved working relationships with peers (63%)
- Greater job satisfaction (52%)
Interested in a Trial Coaching Session? Talk to a seasoned coach for 30 minutes and find out how to achieve your greatest goals.