Most organizations today recognize the importance of developing their leaders and teams. In a highly competitive environment, it is imperative that employees have the skills and tools to succeed. The ability to adapt quickly is also essential, given the rapid pace of change.
It can be a tall order to fill. It’s no wonder a gap often exists between desired results and where people are now. Off-the-shelf coaching and development programs, even the best ones, may not always address pertinent issues.
That’s why PeopleTek offers an array of custom programs that allow organizations to tailor the curriculum to specific values, goals, and outcomes. Company language and ways of operating are built right into the process for optimum results.
Custom programs include:
Effective Communication & Listening Tools For Leaders
- Learn tools and processes to handle all forms of communication, with different generations, different values and in different circumstances. Learn to defuse difficult situations before they arise.
DISC or Myers Briggs Workshops
- Begin the process for effective team and leadership development by understanding yourself and others better.
- Facilitated by a PeopleTek coach, solicit confidential and constructive feedback from peers, customers, and business partners. Learn what you’re especially effective at and create a development plan.
- Build skills to deal with others and ensure they are doing what is needed most and quickly.
- Learn how to deal with and manage stress through change, conflict, work load imbalances, and boss and customer pressures.
- Identify priorities and goals and determine what gets in the way and eliminate barriers now. It’s more than just time management!
- Gain an understanding of the phases of change, pinpoint which stage you (and your team) are in, identify productive and nonproductive change behaviors, develop a strategy to master change, and keep energy levels high and staff motivated.
- Utilize a simulation tool to determine tactics and time frames, obtain buy-in, and learn how to manage and transform organizational change.
- Understand what role each person plays on a team and how this impacts the results and performance of all team members.
Strategic Planning Process
- Create an action plan, identify key steps, assign accountability, and completion dates. This is a road map that can be followed by the entire organization. *Note: This is not a project management tool.
- Change the mindset of your team or organization. Develop growth, innovation, and new thought strategies.
- Learn the 4 quadrants of Emotional Intelligence (EQ)–Self Awareness, Self Management, Social Awareness, Relationship–and discover how to better engage in communication, manage your emotions in difficult situations, use your awareness of others to perform at your peak, manage your relationships to increase job performance, and integrate EQ into your job and life.
More Custom Programs
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- This multi-session program provides a clear, concise, and practical guide for strengthening your team via discussions and exercised addressing trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results.
- PeopleTek Career Journey is a customizable, corporate program aimed at helping employees identify skills and interests and explore opportunities within their current organization.
Journey to Mastering Team Agility (for Agile teams)
- Unleash the full potential of your Agile team by leveraging and aligning each individual team members; talents, skills and interests to your organizations goals. Accelerate your team’s maturity towards high performance, cohesiveness and resilience within the Scaled Agile Framework(SAFe).
Journey to Mastering Agile Leadership (for leaders)
- This blends Agile processes recommended by SAFe and organizational agility with PeopleTek’s unique coaching model for a transformational journey. Starting from developing an acute awareness of themselves and their leadership style, leaders will learn to hone an adaptive leadership style, embrace an Agile mindset, and the tools, skills, and language to lead, guide, and sustain agility within the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Target Coaching and Disc Train-the-Trainer
- This solution prepares leaders with techniques enabling them to better manage the individuals that report to them. It also ensures each leader understands development tools allowing them to explain it to others. This approach helps each leader coach their staff to improve communication, motivation, inspiration, conflict management, and to build better relationships and drive change.
Emotional Intelligence 360
- Work one on one with a coach to solicit and debrief confidential and constructive Emotional Intelligence feedback from peers, customers, business partners, friends and family in areas such as Assertiveness, Independence, Empathy, Problem Solving, and Impulse Control. Learn what you’re especially effective at and create a development plan. The debrief session is 2 hours in length and includes a one hour follow up session to design the development plan from the results of the Emotional Intelligence
StrengthsFinder Team Workshop
- The StrengthsFinder Team workshop can be done in groups of 10, 20 or 30. The workshop helps build stronger team cohesion by allowing all team members to complete the StrengthsFinder assessment online and then during the 2 – 3 hour workshop the team’s results will be shared and the participants will get to know all the strengths on the team.
For more information about Custom Programs