So, what is this program?
A C-level readiness experience. An intense journey of discovery and understanding of key dimensions involved into being an executive. This program will empower individuals to assume (or refine), and successfully discharge, executive responsibilities. Participants will go through a process of getting to know themselves and their personal ‘toolbox’; they will then get to know their ‘battle ground’ and how they impact it. Finally, they get to put it all together. Additionally, they will receive personalized executive coaching for a well-rounded growth experience.
Who should attend?
- Proven senior leaders who have been identified as having the potential to move into the C-suite now or within five years and are considered essential to the organization’s succession plan.
- Applicants must have a sponsor from their organization, preferably a mentor. An alternative option is reserved for entrepreneurs and executives in transition, in which they represent themselves and self-fund the program.
- A video application will be expected containing items like an introduction, motivation to attend, career plans, etc.
Upon completion, individuals will have…
- Full understanding of own capabilities and opportunities (Comfortable with seeking help and/or different opinions early and often!)
- An increased awareness of the impact they have in their organizations and ways to manage it (No person, or department, is an island!)
- Keen awareness of the traits and attributes of great executives, and how to develop/acquire them.
- The acumen to make sound and timely decisions using the available/relevant information and having considered their full impact.
The result: Creation of the next crop of individuals to take their companies forward boldly and confidently
- Ensure long term success of the corporation
- Develop and implement succession plans (bench strength)