The secrets of success are getting started and being persistent.
In September 2019 we asked you to assess where you “were” and where you wanted “to be” before the end of the year.
We received very few comments so feel it’s necessary to ask again. As 2020 kicks off, from both a personal perspective, and for your organization, what actions do you have in place to get started?
- Does your Vision and Mission remain the same?
- Are they documented and have they been communicated?
- What goal changes need to be made to support 2020?
- What role changes need to occur?
- Are there any key positions that need to be filled?
- Would mentorships or cross training help build bench-strength?
- What are your top 3 priorities for the 1st QTR?
- Does new technology require up-skilling?
- Are there any new relationships that need to be assessed and enhanced?
- Have all 2019 obstacles been identified and removed?
What are you doing to GET STARTED? Is your team engaged? Have you created a work culture that is aligned and fosters success?
You don’t have to be good to start … you just have to start to be good!
― Joe Sabah