As 2017 comes to an end, what development commitments have you made?
Challenge yourself! Below are our 12 “Courageability” factors that impact leadership success:
- Live and work with passion
- Document and share your goals
- Commit to addressing and tracking your goals
- Understand and leverage your strengths and the strengths of others
- Communicate with confidence and clarity
- Manage conflict and understand how it can be inspirational
- Develop others
- Effectively delegate
- Enrich your skill-set
- Remain controlled
- Reward and recognize others with regularity
- Learn to succeed from your failures
Which 3 do you find most challenging? Begin the New Year by committing to take the necessary actions for becoming a more effective leader.
Wishing you success and prosperity! HAPPY NEW YEAR!