This multi-session program provides a clear, concise, and practical guide for strengthening your team via discussions and exercises. It addresses the five behaviors of a cohesive team: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results.
A cohesive team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills & opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, & destructive conflicts
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues & revisiting the same topics over-and-over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!